Resilience Programs For Business
Why Reducing Workplace Stress is Important.
The World Health Organisation estimates Stress, Depression and Anxiety cost the global economy around 1 trillion dollars per year. And although work can be seen as good for mental health, toxic workplaces can have the reverse effect.
Safe Work Australia sites the cost from business in Australia as a phenomenal $543 million dollars in compensation for work related Mental Health Conditions. 91% of these claims were related to work related stress or mental stress.
The flow on to business in terms of lost productivity, errors, increase of insurance premiums etc, can mount up pretty fast.
Companies that are embracing mental health programs, reducing work place stress and providing a safe and engaging work environment are finding massive increases in employee engagement, increased productivity, reduction in staff turnover, more cohesive teams and increase productivity.
The World Health Organisation confirms that for every $1 US spent on mental health in the workplace, $4 US is returned in improved health and productivity. In conscious capital companies cumulative Stock Market Returns have been 1681% in the last 15 years as against S&P 500 companies at 118% and G2G companies of 263%.
What is Stress Management Strategy?
It makes good economic sense to implement a Mental HealthProgram to reduce workplace stress and the negative flow on effects.
The Resilience Advantage Program™ has been researched since 1991 and has over 100 peer reviewed articles publishedand has been implemented to great success by some of the major corporations in the world.
Connecting Resilience to Profitability.
The Resilience Advantage™ Program has generated real world results for the companies that have adopted the techniques offered in the system and then embedded them in the internal processes.
Research some of the spectacular results in our Case Studies.
- Airline Industry: Reduced Fatigue and lowered health costs.
- Global Oil Company: Reduced Stress and improved decision making.
- Silicon Valley: Retained their high-quality engineers.
- Aerospace Company: Reduced Staff tension and increased creativity and resilience.
- Medium Sized Hospital: Reduced Stress, Improved Culture, Improved Wellness.
- Financial Institution: Increased clarity in business planning, sales meetings and increased team effectiveness.
- Luxury Hotel: Build a better team and reduce stress.
- Tele-communications Company: Increased employee wellness and productivity.
- Grocery Pharmacy Company: Reduced incident rates, and reduces employee stress.
- Public Transport System: Protected employee health and created more effective communication.
- Information Technology Division: Reduced stress, intention to quit fatigue, anxiety and depression.
- University Hospital: Reduced Chronic Stress.
- Sierra Providence Health Network: Reduced Staff turnover and saved $2,160,000.
How the Resilience Advantage™ Program Works
Based on more than 20 years of HeartMath’s published, peer-reviewed research on the science of resilience, The Resilience Advantage Program provides a powerful skillset and engaging technology to prepare you to thrive in a world of flux, challenge and opportunity. This best-in-class program is used by the US Navy, Hospitals and Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
“I have been able to deal with more than the usual amount of stress with amazing calmness, clear thinking and (can) sleep even with the challenges ahead of me. I am energized and amazed how calm I am when making major decisions.”
Travelocity (Expedia) Employee Participant.
Can Resilience be learned at work?
The Resilience Advantage™ Program provides every person in your team with a set of skills that will allow them to become a more focussed employee and as a result on average 56% more productive, more engaged, a sense of belonging and being heard in the company resulting in increased longevity saving you money in recruitment and loss of intellectual capacity.
Other Benefits include:
- Increased situational awareness in relationships, meetings and projects improving outcomes, reduction in errors through lack of details and clearer communication.
- Enhanced ability to focus, process information and solve problems, increasing productivity, less management required, increased proactivity from employees and superior outcomes.
- Heightened creativity and innovation leading to more disruptive ideas, faster pivoting capability, better more powerful brainstorming and a powerful creative work culture.
- Increased ability to handle challenging clients and situations increasing customer experience, engagement and increasing profitable outcomes and improving life time value of the customer.
- Increased access to intuition for fast effective decision making on complex issues.
- Increased regenerative sleep.
- Increased vitality and resilience.
- Reduced stress, worry and fatigue.
Plus, experience real time feedback through the innovative emWave® or Inner Balance™ Technology to monitor and sustain results.
What people say about the Program.
“I want to share this with all who feel burned out, overwhelmed or stuck in their professional or personal life. Imagine an organisation, a world that leads with the heart!”
Barb Hudak, MS, BSN, RN
“The Navy supports [HeartMath] Coherence Advantage™* training because it provides tangible tools and skills that can and have improved individual functioning which means more effective and successful missions.”
Capt. Lori A. Laraway
Manager of the Operational Stress Control Program for the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command
* Military name for Resilience Advantage Workshop
You can search the Case Studies section here for Business and Hospitals.
To learn more about the Program and how it can power up your organisation reach out and Contact Us.